Good Country Hemp’s soft, creamy hulled hemp seed is pure goodness with no additives and no preservatives. Our processing methods ensure our locally grown hemp seeds are cracked and cleaned carefully, so you can enjoy the goodness and taste of premium quality hemp.
All the goodness of pure hemp seed.
Hemp hearts contain all the goodness of the hemp seed, ready to eat. Its the perfect addition to your favourite foods for a great health boost with the unique nutty, natural flavour of hemp.
Hulled hemp seeds:
- contain the full spectrum of Essential Fatty Acids
- have the perfect ratio of Omega 3, 6 & 9 for human health
- contain vitamins A D & E
- are high in plant protein
- are vegan friendly, soy, dairy and gluten free
- are low in cholesterol, allergens and toxins
- contain anti-inflammatories and antioxidants
- are a complete and natural superfood.
Easy hemp, every day.
There are many ways to enjoy hemp in your diet. Here are some starting tips:
- Add it to you favorite smoothies
- Sprinkle over yoghurt, eggs or porridge
- Include it in your breakfast cereal
- Add as a topping to salads or vegetables
- Include in savory recipes – quiche, frittata, sausage roll mix, hamburger mix, falafels, arancini balls
- Top your pastries with hemp seed
- Add into baking – cakes, biscuits, slices, crumbles, puddings, protein balls
- Add to bread, scones and damper doughs
- Combine with seeds & spices to make dukkah.
Good food from local farms.
We take pride in growing hemp and bringing our produce to your kitchen table. What could be better than enjoying tasty superfoods every day from local farms for vitality and good health? We think you’ll agree – there’s nothing quite as good.