dogs and cats
Hemp foods are are great supplement to give to your pets every day because hemp is a complete food, containing many essential natural ingredients your pet needs for good health. Older pets can especially benefit from hemp in their diet because of the natural anti-inflammatories which may give relief to dogs and cats suffering from the arthritis or joint pain.
Our natural hemp products have given remarkable results to hundreds of dogs of all breeds.
Why is hemp so good for pets?
Hemp seed oil has incredible nutritional benefits for humans and animals. It has a full amino acid profile, including all essential amino acids, and it’s big on essential fatty acids—omegas 3, 6 and 9.
How will hemp oil help my pet?
- Hemp Hound will improve your pet’s movement and will relieve joint pain and symptoms of arthritis. It’s especially good for older dogs.
- Hemp oil naturally helps with itchy skin irritations, flaky skin and crusty nose bridges.
- It helps add a shine to your pet’s coat. You’ll see a noticeable difference shortly after regular use.
- Helps to improves gut health and helps with digestion.
- Great for general health and wellness, inside and out.
Is hemp a drug?
Absolutely not. All of our hemp products are made from pure hemp seed and contains virtually no CBD or THC. It is 100% pure and there are no side effects.
What is Hemp Hound?
Hemp Hound is pure cold pressed hemp seed oil with fine natural hemp sediment. After we press hemp seeds to squeeze out the oil, the oil is left to stand quietly. The clear oil on top is bottled as premium quality hemp seed oil, the cloudy oil at the bottom is Hemp Hound. Highly nutritious!
Why is our hemp cheaper?
Our hemp foods for pets are natural by-products from our mainstream hemp seed processing line. Also, we grow our hemp locally and process it ourselves, making sure nothing is wasted. You’re buying direct from our factory.