Good Country Hemp’s hemp flour is a protein rich, gluten free, healthy vegan flour suitable for baking breads, cakes and slices. It’s a great substitute in any kitchen for plain flour and has its own unique taste and texture.
The rise of hemp flour.
Use hemp flour as a versatile substitute for other flours in baking cakes, biscuits, slices and breads. It’s a great tasting, aromatic gluten free alternative! Our hemp flour is:
- pure and natural, with no additives
- milled using tradition methods, direct from hemp seed
- gluten, soy and dairy free
- preservative free, GMO free
- contains the full spectrum of Essential Fatty Acids
- has the perfect ratio of Omega 3, 6 & 9 for human health
- high in dietary fibre – good for gut health
- low in carbohydrates – ideal for a keto diet
- contains vitamin D, E and A
- an excellent source of iron – important in a vegetarian diet
- high in plant protein – around 21%
- Low in cholesterol, allergens and toxins
- Contains healthy GLA’s and antioxidants.
The healthy flour alternative.
Blend hemp flour with traditional flours to give you the texture and density you need in your baking. Keep hemp flour handy in the kitchen to add to your favorite dishes. You’ll find lots of ways to add pure and healthy hemp flour to boost your protein and fibre intake without the carbs, cholesterol or gluten.
- Ideal for baking nutritious breads, biscuits, cakes, slices, muffins and damper
- try hemp flour to make pizza dough, pancakes, waffles, crepes and protein balls
- add to casseroles, puddings, gravies and soups for extra body.
There’s so much goodness in hemp flour – your body deserves it. Mix your diet with a high fibre alternative which will keep you sustained longer, without the carbohydrates.